Skip the waiting room! Book online before you arrive
- Book a COVID-19 test appointment on our website
- You will need to provide details if you are testing for travel purposes. A confirmation will be sent to you via email/text to confirm your appointment
- Ensure that you come to the facility wearing your face-mask.
- For travel purpose, kindly ensure that your booking is within the testing window of the airline you are travelling with and no later than 72 hours before your proposed travel date.
- Visit your preferred test site on the appointment date and time.
- Come with your identification and travel document if the test is for travel purpose.
- Preference would be given to patient who made payment prior to appointment date
- Your results will be sent via email within 24 hours.
- All positive patients will be contacted by the State Public Health Department.
- Test certificate will be made available for those that require one.
If we are not able to answer your call, You can leave a message and we will return your call within minutes.
Hours of Operation: 24 Hours Service
No time to come to the lab? No problem we also offer home sample pickup service.
BOOK COVID-19 PCR TEST APPOINTMENT
Test Fee: N39,500.00
Thank you for choosing Biosensors for your COVID-19 PCR test. Results are available within 12 hours.
Click to download and fill Client Info Form
Send filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org or come along with it to the test site.
NB: You will be required to provide information from your travel documents like passport, tickets etc.
*Please confirm your appointment by paying N39,5000 and indicating your preferred sample collection location.
Biosensors Medical Diagnostics
Sterling Bank PLC
Coronaviruses are a group of related viruses that cause diseases. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that can range from mild to lethal.
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways.
- dry cough
Less common symptoms:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
- Main Laboratory Address: Biosensors Medical Diagnostics. No. 24 Blantyre Street, Opposite Barcelona Hotel (ECWA Church) Wuse 2, Abuja.
- BIOSENSORS Collection Centre: UJAT TOWERS: No. 2, Sokode street Opp PDP secretariat, beside Young Shall Grow Motors company, by Berger FIRS road, Wuse zone 5 (9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays).
- Karu Molecular Laboratory: Biosensors Medical Diagnostics, No. 6, Gabas Crescent, behind Primus India/General Hosp. back gate, by Dominion Chapel, Karu.
- We also offer home service
You can carry out a test at your state of residence if you select Biosensors on the NITP Website (https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/). Please Contact us to arrange to have your sample taken at a designated site.
Biosensors Medical Diagnostics is approved by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) and accredited by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) to provide COVID-19 PCR testing service.
The cost for the test is N39,500.
Group discounts available
You will be required to provide information from your travel documents like passport, tickets etc.
Also you will need to download and fill the Client Info Form
Send filled copy to email@example.com or come along with it to the test site.
We conduct Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests. It is the most accurate type of covid 19 test.
The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for COVID-19 is a molecular test that analyzes your upper respiratory specimen, looking for genetic material (ribonucleic acid or RNA) of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
A swab is used to collect respiratory material found in your nose. A swab is a soft tip on a long, flexible stick that goes into your nose.
Arrival to Nigeria
Visit the Nigeria International Travel Portal to book for COVID-19 test in Nigeria. Be sure to select Biosensors Medical Diagnostics as your laboratory of choice. You will receive an email with a coupon code which you will need to take your test at our testing centre.
Departure from Nigeria
For departures, book your COVID-19 test with us directly online. Please click here to begin your booking. Make payment online, pay at the facility. Select your preferred date and time. If you need additional support, we have a 24/7 support line to assist you. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +234 811-389-5701, +234-803-307-7714
Yes, you can carry out a test at your state of residence, contact us to have your sample taken at a designated site.
There is no age restriction
The test results are available within 12 hours. And will be sent to you via the email you provided.
Yes, The COVID-19 vaccines produce protection against the disease by helping you generate immune response to the SARS-Cov-2 virus. This means the virus may be present in your body but you will have reduced risk of developing the illness and its consequences.
Yes you still need to take the test to determine the presence of the virus and your possibility of spreading it to others.
No. The authorized vaccines available will not cause you to test positive to a viral test. You may test positive to an antibody test if your body develops immune response to the vaccination.
If you have not yet received the result and it is not in the unwanted mailbox, you can email us to email@example.com or call 08033077714